Meet Carter and Keaton Fife of Fife Bros. Poop Patrol. (
You can email Fife Bros. Poop Patrol at firstname.lastname@example.org
). Carter (10) and Keaton (7), sons of Rusty Fife interviewed on Season 2 Episode 1, are by far the youngest guests who have been on the show. The 2 brothers own and operate a dog poo pick-up and removal service in Gilbert, AZ.
In this week's episode:
- Serial Entrepreneurs: salsa and poo (and citrus) removal
- Preventing a Turf War: respecting boundaries and territories
- A growing clientele
- Marketing Secrets: your Mom on Facebook and flyers
- Know your expenses (about $14)
- Picking up 4 weeks of poo at the house with 4 bulldogs
- Ma’am and Sir: showing respect
- Double Check for Poo: offering great service
- Time Management: baseball, play, and poo
- Word of Mouth: Brittany’s beer-drinking party neighbors
- Saving up means “good kid money.”
- Dreams: architecture, professional baseball, and shoe sales
- A Phil Knight fan
- Great Advice: get help, quality service, be kind to your clients
- The elevator pitch
- “Sometimes you’re just gonna have rude people…”
- Failure doesn’t have to be “sad.”
- Two kids define success.
- You can start a fire with a pee bag.
- Survival essentials? Root beer floats and a bed. Alternatively, water and an AR-15.